To lead and develop the Technical Team with respect to crafting and implementing solutions for internal and external
customers in keeping with industry best practice; by keeping up-to-date with certifications, and general industry
practice and knowledge to provide guidance to the Team and the Organization.
- Overseeing the team and the daily operations of the department ensuring resource management and assisting with
support calls and the on call function
- Manage the team by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising
- Provide Strategic Leadership on advising on solutions within given time-lines to solve customer business problems
associated with various IT Hardware, Networking and Security Systems and develop solutions to rectify these problems.
- Providing reports and recommendations to the Executive Team as it relates to the functions of the department and
- Assist with managing the network and server infrastructure of the company
Education and Experience
- MBA, B.Sc. in Computer Science, MIS or any combination
• Expertise and knowledge of Technical Management, Information Analysis and of Computer Hardware and Software
- Knowledge and Experience of Data Center Management, Computer Networks and Network Administration
- At least (3-5) years’ experience working with various Vendors and Customers on technical matters.
- Partner Certifications will be an asset (such as HPE, Dell, Fortinet NSE etc.)
Skills & Competencies
- Strong and effective leadership and communication skills
- The ability to gather and analyze facts, draw conclusions, define problems and suggest relevant solutions
- Exceptional planning and interpersonal skills specifically as it relates to client relations
- Must be highly detail oriented and organized